- Insurance Information Institute – if you are looking for basic definitions and information regarding different insurance policies and coverages.
Maryland Insurance Resources
- Maryland Insurance Administration – if you need insurance information specific to Maryland – such as auto insurance limit requirements.
- Maryland Judicial Case Search – if you need to look up court cases tied to driving or liability events that may impact insurance premiums.
Auto Insurance Resources
- Maryland DMV – look up information regarding licensing or vehicle registration.
- Maryland FR-19 Info. – if you receive a notice for this document you can get general information hear but you definitely need to talk to your insurance advisor.
- Leinholder Info. – if you get a request for leinholder or bank address you can look it up here.
Home Insurance Resources
- Maryland Property Record Search – this database will provide basic information on a home which helps determine the value of your home and rating factors.
- Home Replacement Cost Estimate (RCE) – Run a preliminary home value for your home to help decide if you home value needs to be adjusted.
Flood Insurance Resources
- National Flood Insurance Program – basic information on flood insurance.
- Flood Factor – determine if you fall into a low, medium, or high risk flood zone and a bunch of other cool information and statistics.
Investment/Rental Property Insurance Resources
- iPropertyManagement – information for landlords and tenants
- Collectify – you inventory your personal property or specific collections of personal property- such as jewelry, memborabilia, fine arts, etc.
Contact us to get started today!
When emailing, calling or texting please include your full name and preferred contact info. Thank you.
Disclaimer: Statements on this web site as to policies and coverages provide general information only. This information is not an offer to sell insurance. Insurance coverage cannot be bound or changed via online form/application provided on this site or otherwise, e-mail, voice mail or facsimile. No binder, insurance policy, change, addition, and/or deletion to insurance coverage goes into effect unless and until confirmed directly by a licensed agent. Any proposal of insurance we may present to you will be based upon the information you provide to us via this online form/application and/or in other communications with us. Please contact our office at 410-928-8182 to discuss specific coverage details and your insurance needs. All coverages are subject to the terms, conditions and exclusions of the actual policy issued. Not all policies or coverages are available in every state. Information provided on this site does not constitute professional advice; if you have legal, tax or financial planning questions, you should contact an appropriate professional. Any hypertext links to other sites are provided as a con- venience only; we have no control over those sites and do not endorse or guarantee any information provided by those sites.
Avant-Garde Insurance Advisors 2019 – All rights reserved