- Insurance Information Institute – if you are looking for basic definitions and information regarding different insurance policies and coverages.
Maryland Insurance Resources
- Maryland Insurance Administration – if you need insurance information specific to Maryland – such as auto insurance limit requirements.
- Maryland Judicial Case Search – if you need to look up court cases tied to driving or liability events that may impact insurance premiums.
Auto Insurance Resources
- Maryland DMV – look up information regarding licensing or vehicle registration.
- Maryland FR-19 Info. – if you receive a notice for this document you can get general information hear but you definitely need to talk to your insurance advisor.
- Leinholder Info. – if you get a request for leinholder or bank address you can look it up here.
Home Insurance Resources
- Maryland Property Record Search – this database will provide basic information on a home which helps determine the value of your home and rating factors.
- Home Replacement Cost Estimate (RCE) – Run a preliminary home value for your home to help decide if you home value needs to be adjusted.
Flood Insurance Resources
- National Flood Insurance Program – basic information on flood insurance.
- Flood Factor – determine if you fall into a low, medium, or high risk flood zone and a bunch of other cool information and statistics.
Investment/Rental Property Insurance Resources
- iPropertyManagement – information for landlords and tenants
- Collectify – you inventory your personal property or specific collections of personal property- such as jewelry, memborabilia, fine arts, etc.